Steps to increase paid up capital for a Company in Malaysia
- Members must deposit the money (capital amount) into company’s bank account
- Provide the supporting document (Bank-in slip and Bank Statement) to secretary
- The Board and Members resolution and relevant documents will be signed by the Directors and Shareholders
- Secretary need to lodge the Return of Allotment of Shares (Section 78) and Register of Member (Section 51) within 14 days in MyCOID System
- Paid up Capital is considered successful once the submission for allotment of shares approved and updated by SSM.