The Paid–up Capital refers to the amount that has been received by the company through the issue of shares to the shareholders. We recommend paid-up capital of RM100 for all new Sdn Bhd companies when register Sdn Bhd with SSM.
Reasons for increase paid-up Capital for Sdn Bhd Company: –
- Corporate Image – Building trust and confidence to public by having healthy capital level.
- Bank – Requirement from bank when applying for a banking facility.
- Project – Requirement when applying for a project tender
- License – Requirement from relevant government authorities when applying licenses.
- Suppliers & Customers – requirement from suppliers & customers when doing business with them.